Jazztechnical is India’s trusted company specialized in providing
C E Certification, HACCP Certification, GMP Certification, HALAL Certification, ROHS Certification, KOSHER Certification, Reach Certification
What is Compliance Certificate?
- A Certificate of Compliance is a document which confirms that an organization fulfills a given set requirements.
- It is a certification stating that an individual or company comply with given set of conditions.
- Certificate of Compliance also called as Certificate of Conformity is provided to importers or exporters to represent that the goods or services provided by the company meet the required conditions of any given country.
- The Compliance Certificate is usually required to be presented during the customs clearance of goods in several countries.
Why Do We Need Compliance Certification?
- A lot of countries demands Certificate of Compliance as they are highly critical about the quality of the goods entering their country.
- Customs authorities are very particular about these goods imported to their countries, so they ask for Certificate of Compliance to verify that these products are safe & secure and have on adverse effects on the people of their nation.
- Many countries needs the Compliance Certifications while inspection of goods to ensure that the goods meet all international standards at the time of exportation itself.
- The Shipments that comply with international standards are provided with a Certificate of Compliance.
- The Certificate of Compliance is then shown to Customs authorities at the exported nation so that they can get cleared for importation.
CE Marking Certificate Conformity European Certificate
The Conformity European Certification or CE Certification is described as the European Union’s (EU) compulsory conformity marking for inspection & regulation of goods or products being sold within the European Economic Area (EEA).
CE Mark is a certificate of verification that the products produced by the exporter follow New Approach Directives of the European Union.
These directives are not only applicable to products sold within the European Union but also for products that are manufactured in or designed to be sold in the European Economic Area.
Due to which CE Certification is valued internationally even to those markets which are not directly or indirectly related to European Economic Area.
HACCP-Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
The full form of HACCP is Hazard Analysis Critical Control point.
It is basically an system to help check & identify & regulate food safety hazards that may happen within the food business.
The HACCP Certification ensures an organization to identify & safely point out the associated risks, set up control points, and make sure that all control measures are checked, briefly verified and safely monitored before the implementation.
GMP - Good Manufacturing Practice
Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is a system set up to make sure that the products are consistently produced & managed according to required quality standards.
The process of GMP is framed in a way that reduces risks involved in a pharmaceutical production which are hard to eliminate by testing the final product.
By acquiring GMP Certification, the brand value and reputation of any company or an organization will increase in the market & it also boosts your credibility in the industry.
GMP Certification ensures the satisfaction of client or your customer by providing safe & secure product and services as per the standard.
The Halal certificate make sure that products and services which is made specially for the Muslim population meet the rules of Islamic law and are fit for consumption in Muslim-majority nations as well as in western countries where large population group live & follow Islam religion.
The Certification of Halal frames a set of rules which guarantee the standard & quality of the products being sold in the islamic region is according to rules designed by the Islamic Council which than allow the use of the mark Halal.
It is mainly applied to meat products and other food products such as milk, canned food, additives etc.
Restriction of Hazardous Substance: ROHS Certification
RoHS which stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive is a set of rules designed by the European Union (EU) to regulate the usage of toxic and harmful components in electrical and electronic devices & systems.
It sets the condition that the products manufactured do not exceed the allowed the amounts of restricted materials such as lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls (PBB) and polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE), with some limited exemptions.
Kosher certified establishes a framework which ensures your customers that you comply with a strict rules of kosher food laws, including cleanliness, purity and quality.
The Kosher Certification assures the customers that the final product as well as its production process has follow all Kosher Law requirements.
The full form of REACH stands for Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals.
REACH Certificate of Compliance is a document which ensures that a product fully comply with the EU REACH regulation (EC) No 1907/2006.
Reach Certification allow unrestricted movement of substances and goods in the European Union market.
The Certificate of Reach develops a trust that your products ensures best protection of human health and the environment from the use of harmful chemicals.